Reader's Photo Gallery #21


From Eva S.S.
Manang, I tried you rice puto recipe. My family loved it and my grandson was excited about the different colors. Attached is the picture. Thanks for the recipe. I added pandan and mocha flavors.


Another from Marygold C.:

HI MANANG! THANKS SA RECIPE MO! EVERYONE LOVES THE CHOCO FLAN! AND TO THINK IM NOT A GOOD COOK, HUMANGA SILA SA AKIN DAHIL SA RECIPE MO...




Choco Flan Cake

This email and photo are from Rosanna:
Hi Manang! Pasensya na ngayon lang uli ako naka email sa iyo. I am sending you a picture of my third attempt to bake the Leche Flan cake.
Needless to say it looked very good and tasted very good. I changed the recipe a bit. I took out the sugar for the flan and added two more yolks.
I also doubled the sponge cake ingredients to give us more cake. The original recipe for the flan was a little bit to sweet for us and the sponge cake
seemed not enough since the flan came up too thick. Thank you for sharing the recipe. Thank you also for telling us about your new method of
caramelizing sugar in the microwave. It was fast and less messy to make. Thanks again and please keep up your good work. We appreciate it
very much.


Rosanna
P.S. If you're ever in the San Diego area, please let me know, I would love to meet you and maybe we can cook together. Best regards!
Filipino Custard (Leche Flan) Cake

And lastly from Rowena,
Hi Manang!


So happy to inform you that my ensaymadas are successful! Your recipe really works! Theyre so soft moist and so yummy! Ive been trying a lot of recipes and this is the best! Will send you the pictures of my finished products.


Thanks Manang!




Yours truly,


Rowie
Which she followed up with this email:
Hi Manang!


Im really so happy to have tried your recipe! Everybody loves them! My daughters are picky eaters and dont usually like filipino foods but they love the ensaymadas. Actually Im baking some again right now! Lol.


Yes , I do have a facebook account and already posted a picture. I love baking , i started out experimenting on cakes ( cafe-mocha, ube macapuno, buco pandan, lecheflan upsidedown cake). I can say that im quite good at it but I hate decorating and my kids and hubby arent fond of cakes , so i rarely bake unless requested bymy friends and inlaws. Thats the reason why I started making breads, at least my two girls and hubby eat them.


Thanks again for the wonderful recipe! Have a great day!


Rowie


And this photo is one I grabbed from wall posts by Alexis, an fb friend, after she tagged me with that photo. This was her message:
Hi Manang (teka, baka mas matanda pa ako sa yo), I slept at 2 am to make your buttery ensaymada. Then I baked it this morning. Wow, it was worth staying up for. Ang sarap! Super lambot at hindi masyadong matamis. Kaya lang, as you can see, hindi ko mapadikit yung grated cheese. But it's a minor "problem." BTW, I added some grated cheese to my last batch of flour, kasi I noticed it was in the super soft ensaymada recipe. Thanks for sharing your recipes. Keep blogging!


Comments

  1. hello! I just started enjoying cooking and I love desserts so I'm looking forward to do more baking. I found your blog when I searched Cheese cupcake recipe. I can't wait to try it. I subscribed to your blog as well, every recipes in your blog are interesting and I will surely find time to try cooking them. Thank you for sharing! god bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi k@ye, Thanks for dropping a note! Hope you will have fun with the recipes I offer here. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you ask a question in the comments and want to receive email for my answer, please click on the option to notify you by email before you hit submit.
If you like my recipes, please subscribe to Kusina ni Manang, at paki-klik lang po some gugel adverts. Salamat!

Popular Posts