Tassimo Brewing Machine

 
Last Christmas, I asked hubby for this gift....because I love coffee...and I wanted to have
immediate access to Starbucks-type of coffee. If you are familiar with Keurig, this is pretty much the same. I chose this, though, because among those that I looked at, this was one that made hot chocolate drinks as well. My husband is not a coffee drinker, but he loves hot cocoa!

Since getting this, my husband has concocted his own recipe for hot chocolate drink. I just get the usual packs available for caffe latté, caffe macchiato, and the regular ones. Gevalia brand has become my favorite, as I find Starbucks too strong. Of course, it has its cons, like I get too much trash (no recycling program by Tassimo for their pods), and I get to do maintenance (so does a regular coffee brewer) - daily wiping, change of filter, and descaling every three months....but it is so worth it!

If at times it does not seem to work okay, it could be that the bar code reader is dirty. I just get a cotton cloth (I get the rags sold by Wal-mart), dampen it and wipe the reader. Instructions say not to use paper towel for the bar scanner since that will damage the see through material (glass? or plastic? I can't remember).



I also got some teas (yellow tea, black tea and green tea, Tazo brand) for use on those times when I feel bloated.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Hi There,

    Would you where i could buy the T-disks in Manila.


    Thanks very much,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Anonymous, I would not know, but I get mine from amazon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley Madison10/05/2015 10:43 PM

    Hi Manang! I'm wondering if your coffee maker has a paper filter for the coffee. Is the filter really important? My coffee maker that I bought at goods.ph (https://www.goods.ph/nikon-tough-mama-coffee-maker-1-8-liters-capacity-black-with-design-ntmcm-626-14294.html), doesn’t have. I’m wondering if that includes the features of the machine. Do you boil your beans first before grinding them? Thanks manang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The range of Tassimo pods available is so big that you likely have not heard of them all. We show you how they work and where to find discounts tassimo t discs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you ask a question in the comments and want to receive email for my answer, please click on the option to notify you by email before you hit submit.
If you like my recipes, please subscribe to Kusina ni Manang, at paki-klik lang po some gugel adverts. Salamat!

Popular Posts