KNB: Electric Gravy Boat/Warmer

 

I had been wanting this for a long time. Although I have a gravy boat that has nice prints, I wanted one like this, which will keep gravy warm during a meal.

This is not used to warm up gravy, but you will have to put warm gravy and this gadget keeps it warm. The warming base is also detachable from the cord, so that you can place it on the table during a meal and it will still keep the gravy warm for a period of time.

I am not sure if I can use other ceramic-type gravy boats on it, though.

What sucks, though, is I bought this a while back for >$30. I used the first month pay I got from foodbuzz (paid through paypal). Now that I am posting about it, the price is $19.40????

Bummer!

Comments

Post a Comment

If you ask a question in the comments and want to receive email for my answer, please click on the option to notify you by email before you hit submit.
If you like my recipes, please subscribe to Kusina ni Manang, at paki-klik lang po some gugel adverts. Salamat!

Popular Posts