Holiday Paper Baking Pans

I mentioned this in my supersoft ensaymadapost which I made last Sunday and was quite surprised to have received them by Tuesday early afternoon! Later, I got an email from them stating they shipped the items already. Kudos to KAF for very good business practice. It is an employee-owned business and very reputable. I purchased 4 sets of these at $6.95 each (each set has 4 pans) and a set of all-purpose bakery bags. I have my Christmas ribbon to tie that.


Now I have to make the invitations for the Christmas Party.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Hi Manang,

    Saan mo nabili ang paper baking pans? I am interested to get these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Mitzi,
    I bought from King Arthur Flour here: star or tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Manang!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you ask a question in the comments and want to receive email for my answer, please click on the option to notify you by email before you hit submit.
If you like my recipes, please subscribe to Kusina ni Manang, at paki-klik lang po some gugel adverts. Salamat!

Popular Posts