Reader's Photo Gallery #19

AS usual, I am very late in featuring my readers' photos here...I had to dig them up to post them here.

First, thanks to Joan C who emailed me on March 22, 2011:
from Joan C.
Thank u so much…it’s always nice reading ur foodblogs…it helps me improve my kitchen ability…and helps me cooking ulam too..hehe you are a genius! GOD bless u!

And Adin of It's Sewtastic, Mama for her email dated April 13, 2011:
Ensaymada

Inday's baby enjoying ensaymada


Hello there Manang,

My name is Adin Blankenship and I am a Pinay in Kansas. I have been your follower for quite a long while now and the other day, the prego in me was craving for some really soft Ensaymada that I knew I can find the recipe in your website. I gave it a try using my new breadmaker and it turned out really well. It soft and moist and just delicious! Thank you so much! I have attached some photos of the ensaymada I made and my little boy who loves it a lot. He could not wait to eat them even the unbaked once. When I turned my back on him, he was trying to eat some of the unbaked dough and thought it was good. hahaha.. Silly kid!

Later on, I will be able to share it to my blog and have your link posted as well. My friends have been asking me of the recipe and I gave them your link because I know you would love for them to visit your site than just giving the recipe. :)

Thank you again,
Adin B

From Teresa's email dated June 25,

Dear Manang,

Thank you for sharing your recipe. It's easy to understand and follow . Texture and appearance-wise (in and out), the cupcakes came out perfectly nice; taste-wise, I guess, there's something missing, I just couldn't put my finger in it. I'll keep on tweaking it or continue researching and trying on other recipes and maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to figure it out.

Thanks again,
Teresa
Orlando, Florida

From Reena who sent me an email on July 25th --
Hi Manang,
Thanks sa recipe ng hopia. This is the first trial of hopia :-)
My husband (Czech national) likes the hopia dough, super thanks po.

Actually, hindi na talaga ko makahintay na makapunta kami sa Asian Market.
Kaya ang ginamit ko na fillings ay 'kidney beans' in can, it has salt and sugar already pero syempre its more salty.

Anyway, i mashed it first and cooked with 1/2 cup of fresh milk, 1/2 cup of brown sugar and 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk.

I really want to make it sweet kase salty un kidney beans.

Halo to the max for 30-45 minutes, hanggang maging dry...

Nkagawa naman ako... Next, i will use yellow mung beans (kase nka kita na ko sa Asian Market)

Thank you so much...

--

Regards,

Reena

And lastly from Jimema McA:

Hello Manang,
Nais kung magpasalamat sa mga reciping binahagi mo sa iyong blog site.People like you encourages me to keep trying in the kitchen.I tried two of your recipe's and both of them came out good.I'm also married to a very fussy American husband,and when I made the ensaymada he asked me if I can top one with butter,cinnamon and sugar. To my surprised he ate the whole piece of ensaymada.It was the size as a saucer plate. And the choco-flan cake is excellent.
Once again Thank you so much and I'll be checking your blog more often.

Jem

Comments

  1. Thank you, manang! I want to try your hopia as well some other time. :)

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, i have to say that you have put some

    though in writing this post. Keep it up! Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this wonderful post. I might say that you did a good job composing this. Have a good one, Pasko, Maligayang Pasko

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you ask a question in the comments and want to receive email for my answer, please click on the option to notify you by email before you hit submit.
If you like my recipes, please subscribe to Kusina ni Manang, at paki-klik lang po some gugel adverts. Salamat!

Popular Posts