Mango Shake/Slushie



I don't really have a recipe. This is more like a slushie using a blender to crush the ice.

I used 2 mangoes (the red variety available in hannaford), about 2 cups of crushed ice (using pyrex glass measuring cup), enough water to make crushing easy (maybe about 1/2 to 1 cup), and about 1/4 cup of sugar (or to taste; just add some more if you feel like it).

I would have wanted to use the green mangoes if they were available but they are never available here...I had a taste of green mango shake back in the Philippines and was pleasantly surprised at the taste of it...tart vs sugary sweetness...it was sooo good!

Comments

  1. my fave fruit and shake, oh love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masarap Manang. Salamat! Don't forget to post the mango mouse cake. Mabuhay ka kababayan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will post about that, don't worry... Maybe I will post the recipe then add the video later...

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this post. The writing style is engaging, and the content is well-researched. Some free auto clicker offer the option to activate the clicking process using hotkeys or triggers, making it easier to start and stop the automation at specific moments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you ask a question in the comments and want to receive email for my answer, please click on the option to notify you by email before you hit submit.
If you like my recipes, please subscribe to Kusina ni Manang, at paki-klik lang po some gugel adverts. Salamat!

Popular Posts