KNB: Deviled Egg Platter

 


I was looking for a platter for deviled eggs, which I plan to prepare for my son's graduation party on Thursday (I have been busy so I blog less often at present), and for July 4th. Nothing was really tickling my fancy until I saw this one. And when it finally arrived, although it looked more like a wedding gift (complete with a decorative box at that!), I loved how it also signified spring to me, with the bird salt and pepper shakers and the intricate floral design at the center. The ceramic was of good quality, so it was not like it was gonna break with the usual handling. (I do have a dinnerware set that I made a mistake of buying; they were so fragile!)

A bit pricey, but well worth it!

UPDATED 6-16-09 to include the above photo with deviled eggs. The deviled eggs here were made using homemade pickle relish and mayonnaise to taste (as prepped by my SIL).

Comments

  1. Ohhhh, Manang I love your platter!!! it is very elegant.I've been using a plastic one from the dollar store which serves the purpose, but I think I'll get me one of this bec. it is so attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute!!I'd love to see it loaded with Deviled Eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! ha! Had a very vivid dream last night about buying for USD 300 a spring themed dinner set with a devilled egg tray with cute animals in the center. dito ko nga pala nakita yesterday morning. It must have been in my subliminal thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that the tray has a handle. I got one at a chain store over 2 years ago...I made deviled eggs then and never used it again. Thanks for reminding me to make some.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your deviled egg is so tempting, lolz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you ask a question in the comments and want to receive email for my answer, please click on the option to notify you by email before you hit submit.
If you like my recipes, please subscribe to Kusina ni Manang, at paki-klik lang po some gugel adverts. Salamat!

Popular Posts