Wish-Bone Marinated Baked Chicken

 

This is one of the chicken dishes that my husband loves, and is one of our all-time favorite recipes. My stepdaught likes it as salad.

I actually posted this in my old kusina, but to make it easier to find, I am re-posting here. This photo is also a better one.





Ingredients:
Chicken cut into serving pieces
Wish-Bone Robusto Italian Dressing

Instructions:
Wash and drain the chicken pieces well. Place in ziploc bag and marinade with Robusto Italian dressing enough to cover all the pieces (probably about 1/2 cup for 1 whole chicken). Let sit in the fridge at least overnight, turning from time to time for the flavor to soak in well in all pieces.

Place iron cast griddle or grilling pan on higher rack of oven. Heat oven to 400 deg F. Drain chicken pieces. Spray griddle with oil and place chicken pieces. Let cook for about 15 minutes then baste with fresh dressing and cook further for 5 minutes. Baste again and cook for another 5 minutes. Turn over and let cook 10 minutes on the other side then baste and cook another 5 minutes. Baste and cook further for 5 minutes or until done and surface has a glazed and nicely browned appearance.

Serve with iceberg salad and Robusto dressing, and boiled potatoes or rice.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. sarap naman nya but sad to say iwas chicken muna ako, got allergic from it..

    bout your comment, actually nakabalik na kami here in korea.. last friday pa, 3 weeks lang visit namin dun eh.. kulang nga yung bakasyon eh hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salad dressings make such great marinades! This looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, its my first time here and i'm really impressed! it makes me want to cook again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rose,

    Ngek, nahuhuli ako...kelan balik nyo sa Pinas?

    TN, Salad dressings almost give us taste like those in adobo.

    Hi Sophie, thanks!

    cpsanti, Welcome to my site (dunno what led you to my site, but I do hope you will find something of interest here!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm white meat lover, i definitely love this recipe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you ask a question in the comments and want to receive email for my answer, please click on the option to notify you by email before you hit submit.
If you like my recipes, please subscribe to Kusina ni Manang, at paki-klik lang po some gugel adverts. Salamat!

Popular Posts